Phantom 4 remote + ITElite mod hard case (remote only)

Reaction score
I have been searching trying to find cases which accommodate the ITElite control mod without luck. I currently have the Microraptor Pro but the antenna is about 2 inches too tall to close the case.

Are there any known hard cases for just the remote on its own which can accommodate the remote and elite mod?

Even cases made for cameras or other items etc which could be repurposed to fit the controller would be cool.

Thanks

Any case with foam as the interior can be cut to whatever shape you like, i fit my dbs in a foam backpack style brick case, i had to cut the controller hole to almost double the size and lay the controller on its side but it works perfect.

I have been searching trying to find cases which accommodate the ITElite control mod without luck. I currently have the Microraptor Pro but the antenna is about 2 inches too tall to close the case.

Are there any known hard cases for just the remote on its own which can accommodate the remote and elite mod?

Even cases made for cameras or other items etc which could be repurposed to fit the controller would be cool.

Thanks
Depends which mod. This is my Nanuk 945, it's no carry on but will fit ITElite DBS2. Very well built and easy to modify. it took me about 30 minutes to cut and fit the RC with antenna, love not to have to take off the antenna for storage.
20160923_203855.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers