Phantom 4 RC Signal Lost

Reaction score
Updated to the latest RC firmware the install was successful. I restarted everything and it shows that alert. Tried relinking RC still the same thing, somebody help!!

96220b5f8a4e4b163aab42f8f29c7c70.jpg
b5af6ce6291097c024ee6e220575e270.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you update the firmware on the Phantom too?

You'll need to do that.

Reactions: Jussaguy
No how do I do that

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yo Tyler, plug your bird into your computer and open DJI Assistant. It will walk your through updating the bird. Then after that is complete unplug it from computer and then fire up RC and the bird like normal. Then it should say in your DJI Go app that you need an RC Firmware update as well. Then do that and you will be good in about 5-7 min. Hope that works for ya. I did the same **** thing when the update came out. Bird has to be updated first always if there is an update for both!

You need to update the phantom 4 first. You screwed up.

Connect your device to the RC and turn it on. Open the DJI Go app. On the home screen click and hold the graduation hat in the upper right corner for 5 seconds. A box should come up allowing you to downgrade the RC firmware. Do it.

Restart the RC after it's done. Turn on your Phantom 4. Open the Go app and on the home screen wait. After 30 seconds a prompt should pop up to update the Phantom 4. Follow the steps. Then update the RC firmware.

The device needs to be connected to wifi or a cellular network.

I would avoid updating anything with the Assisant software. It is buggy and sucks.

Reactions: OpeAdepoju
I did exactly what you said Kman as far as downgrading back to the old firmware. But I had no problems at all in assistant. Guess I was lucky! I never could get the firmware update for the bird to show up in Go app! Only the RC update would show up.

Reactions: Kman
t
You need to update the phantom 4 first. You screwed up.

Connect your device to the RC and turn it on. Open the DJI Go app. On the home screen click and hold the graduation hat in the upper right corner for 5 seconds. A box should come up allowing you to downgrade the RC firmware. Do it.

Restart the RC after it's done. Turn on your Phantom 4. Open the Go app and on the home screen wait. After 30 seconds a prompt should pop up to update the Phantom 4. Follow the steps. Then update the RC firmware.

The device needs to be connected to wifi or a cellular network.

I would avoid updating anything with the Assisant software. It is buggy and sucks.
i tried this and it totally worked, thanks

Reactions: Kman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4