Phantom 4 questions

Reaction score
I brought a p4 yesterday updated the rc and bird after 2 flights the esc failed

I swapped it today for A new one and no problems with esc however

There was no update for my rc this time,

The video feed for photos is blurry compared too record mode which is clear, and the feed kept dropping out on my iPad which I was using yesterday and it worked fine in a residential area may I add. So I tried my iPhone 6 and seemed a lot better what gives? Should there be an rc update? I thought there was to improve the video live feed?

I should add the feed was dropping out at approximately 120m distance away about 40m height. This time I was using it in an open field,

Also it's asking me to recalibrate the vision sensors does this need to be done on a computer as I can't find the dji assistant app 2 for iPad

Liam

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

it's asking me to recalibrate the vision sensors does this need to be done on a computer as I can't find the dji assistant app 2 for iPad
Yes. You can download the Assistant app here. It won't run on an iPad.

Thanks for the reply and info!

Any idea about the blurry photo video feed? And the feed dropping in and out?

As mentioned the first p4 I had yesterday done a craft and rc update,

The one I got today just updated the craft,

Thanks liam

What version firmware?
The newest release fixes this problem for most.

I've just checked and it's the latest, do you think it's worth refreshing the firmware on the bird? Or doing a factory reset and reinstalling?

I can't reinstall the controller firmware as there is no option too and it is no long possible to connect the controller to the dji assistant app

Thanks again

Liam

Hello Leng-Man, make sure you have the 411 for AC FW, and 2.8.3 Go App. RC FW (and AC and battery) will be determined by the Go app, it will let you know if an update is available. Best wishes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1