Phantom 4 professional

Reaction score
So I just purchased a phantom 4. I was wondering is there any advantages to keeping my phantom 3 professional?

It depends.... if you can live without one in hand in case of a needed repair, then you only need one. I just had to send in my P3P for repair and luckily I had a spare as I had a job to do... The P3P is a solid machine, but if you don't need two, sell it :)

If you know you're not going to fly it, then it would make sense to sell it now while you can get more money for it. If you don't sell it, its value will most likely decrease and you'll have to continue to maintain the batteries so they aren't damaged from sitting idle for too long.

It's your decision to keep or sell P3P. If you are keeping it with you, you should use it to keep batteries in good shape.

I guess it's like keeping an old iPhone when you upgrade, if the new one fails you have a back up, and besides the p3p is an all class machine, I'd keep it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Keep it, or the shiny new Phantom 4 will be lonely.
Besides they'll look sharp together, side-by. . .

RedHotPoker

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
I have found 1 issue so far. The DJI go app doesn't have POI function with P4. I really like that feature. I also have Litchi for droid. I never really used it. Even tho I prefer a droid phone I like the Ipad app in DJI go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers