Phantom 4 Professional Camera from Crash

Reaction score
This Phantom Professional camera was removed from a crashed new Phantom 3 Professional. Crashed during a carnival and while it still powers up, it does not seem to want to pan correctly. Makes some noise and has a tendency to look left at the landing gear and stay pointed in that direction. Tilts up and down just fine, but on the whole it seems to be somewhat jittery. Motors all are working but seem to be confused as to the camera orientation / stability. The color markings are easy to wipe off, but I left them in the interest of full disclosure (they are from celebration water based paints being blown into the air).

Let me know what questions you have and I'll answer the best I can. Bought a new camera from DJI and replaced this one b/c customer had to go on a trip tonight.

In the Box:
  • 1x Crashed Phantom 3 Professional 4K Camera
  • 1x Used Gimbal Mounting Plate
Asking $180 shipped. It's currently on eBay for $220 if you want to go through eBay and get purchase protection and all that jazz.

Attachments

• rob1.jpg
    rob1.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 288
  • rob2.jpg
    rob2.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 302
  • rob3.jpg
    rob3.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 269
apparently it was pilot error, he hit a cop car in trinidad. i didn't ask for video or details beyond that.

yes, if someone wants to purchase and have me mail directly to hunch to repair i'm happy to mail it to him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers