Phantom 4 pro +

Reaction score
Up until about two weeks ago there were comments here on the P4P + but they have all but disappeared. I've also noticed that few retailers seem to be offering the or promoting them. There were some rave reviews of the brightness of the 5.5 inch screen and how clear and readable it was in full sun but at the same time there were comments about not being able to get all the data on the screen at one time or that the data was cramped because of the screen size.

So...what's with the vanishing act? No more comments? None in the air? None being shipped? Had hoped for some more discussion on this model...or more precisely...on the 5.5 in display. Yes, I know...the bigger one would be helpful but it ain't here and no indication of when/if it will be.

Andrew

A few people here have them. You can find some more information on them if you use the search here to find those threads.

DJI has been slower to ship the P4P+ but they are already in many hands and there have been several recent threads on the forum, in fact a lot of forum activity re: the P4P+ just today.

Up until about two weeks ago there were comments here on the P4P + but they have all but disappeared. I've also noticed that few retailers seem to be offering the or promoting them. There were some rave reviews of the brightness of the 5.5 inch screen and how clear and readable it was in full sun but at the same time there were comments about not being able to get all the data on the screen at one time or that the data was cramped because of the screen size.

So...what's with the vanishing act? No more comments? None in the air? None being shipped? Had hoped for some more discussion on this model...or more precisely...on the 5.5 in display. Yes, I know...the bigger one would be helpful but it ain't here and no indication of when/if it will be.

Andrew

Hey Andrew. The P4P+ are being shipped now. Stock is not quite as good as the P4P without the screen, but its getting better. We are due to get some more hopefully next week. As for the screen, a couple of us were just discussing it on this thread earlier tonight. Take a look and see what you think.

P4P Screen - Can you really see it on a sunny day ?

I am hoping to be able to keep one for a dealer demo when we get the next batch but first and foremost we want to get them in the hands of the customers. We only have a few that are not already spoken for.

Once you decide which way you want to go, we would love to take your order and ship you one...or if you have questions, please reach out. We are happy to help!

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

I don't care how bright the screen is... 5.5 inch is not big enough in my opinion... I have a 6" phone I'm currently using and yes, you can see just fine where you are going... but you cannot see smaller details, like people moving around (when at very much altitude). I'm awaiting my tablet bracket/holder so I can use my 8" Nvidia. (or my 10" Tab S2 that I use on my P4P should the mood strike me)

I've got one and have a thread where people are asking me questions about it. Just delivered today.

If you have any questions feel free to click through to P4P+ Ask Me Anything

I don't care how bright the screen is... 5.5 inch is not big enough in my opinion... I have a 6" phone I'm currently using and yes, you can see just fine where you are going... but you cannot see smaller details, like people moving around (when at very much altitude). I'm awaiting my tablet bracket/holder so I can use my 8" Nvidia. (or my 10" Tab S2 that I use on my P4P should the mood strike me)
In sunlight, seeing a 5" screen is better than not seeing a 10" screen. ;)

Reactions: jonyslobo
In sunlight, seeing a 5" screen is better than not seeing a 10" screen. ;)

Very true... In direct bright sunlight I use a sunshade if needed (Yes, not as much fun with a bulky shade)... I would love an 8" or larger super bright screen... had they done that I'd have jumped on it...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj