Phantom 4 pro RC beeping

Good job msinger!
So which pattern does it match from the manual, controller error or just one of those undocumented items?

That beeping sound means one of the following:
  • The remote controller needs to be calibrated (the most common issue)
  • The remote controller battery is low
  • The remote controller is powered on and not in use (an alert to remind you to turn it off)

That beeping sound means one of the following:
  • The remote controller needs to be calibrated (the most common issue)
  • The remote controller battery is low
  • The remote controller is powered on and not in use (an alert to remind you to turn it off)

Beyond the DJI manual it would be really cool if we had access to a "beyond the manual troubleshooting guid". We see so many repeats when it comes to issues. Searching for help thru the forum has value, but the titles or subjects are not always that easy to find. Too many variables.

It's always nice if you can remember everything, but for some of us it's just as good to have a reference guide.

Cheers

Beyond the DJI manual it would be really cool if we had access to a "beyond the manual troubleshooting guid".
Unfortunately, it's only in my head right now ;)

Reactions: Loz
I went though this with mine. In the end, it ended up being a bad sensor on the remote itself. Basically the controller was charged but the sensor that reads the charge voltage had gone bad and the beeper kept telling me low battery

In the video his RC has all battery level leds turned on so it's properly charged.

Instruction manual on page 41 states:-
"The remote controller status indicator will blink red and sound an alert when the battery level is critically low."

Check if your inbuilt fan is working on the RC. This warning beep can on the RC can persist for a while if the fan shits itself. Then it will stop after being turned off and on, But the problem now is your gear needs to be sent back to DJI. the fan needs to make a noise ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20