Phantom 4 pro RC beeping

Reaction score
Today I had my first flight with my new toy. Is it normal that the RC is beeping constantly during the flight?

Did you remove the stickers from all of the sensors on the Phantom?

What does the beeping sound like? When does it start? When does it stop? Feel free to post a video if you think that'll be easier than explaining.

What does the beeping sound like? When does it start? When does it stop? Feel free to post a video if you think that'll be easier than explaining.
This is how it does with the drone NOT connected. It does the same during the flight.

I have the battery charging right now so I cannot connect the drone. I will post another video as soon as I link the RC with the drone.

From the manual.
acbe5400a64db9ea225b10da55b7c527.jpg

The only thing I can get from the manual is: remote controller error. Maybe you need to redo the firmware upgrade.

Today I had my first flight with my new toy. Is it normal that the RC is beeping constantly during the flight?
Instruction manual on page 41 states:-
"The remote controller status indicator will blink red and sound an alert when the battery level is critically low."

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog
From the manual.
acbe5400a64db9ea225b10da55b7c527.jpg

The only thing I can get from the manual is: remote controller error. Maybe you need to redo the firmware upgrade.
So his is blinking red and beeping rapidly. So by the manual it looks like its a critically low controller battery. Is that what you got?

Instructuion manual on page 41 states:-
"The remote controller status indicator will blink red and sound an alert when the batteryt level is critically low."

I read that too, but in the video it show 4 lights on the charge.

Did that sound continue throughout your entire flight?

It would be a good idea to try the remote controller calibration one more time. Make sure you're doing it like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: AIRSPACE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31