Phantom 4 Pro + RC Advise

Reaction score
I have the P4P and am using a Samsung s2 tab, it has worked great so far but I can't see the screen since I live in the bright desert. I really want to buy the Pro+ RC with built in screen separately but I have heard alot of people having issues with it. Can any Pro+ users out there chime in? Do you regret buying the Pro+ RC? Thank you

My P4P+ remote controller has always worked without issue. I always run the latest firmware on it.

Mine works great, but I do long for an update for the android side since they decided to make it a part of the RC, but truthfully I wish I had the functionality and updates in the IOS which will never happen. IMHO

P4P + is buggy, but you can use it in daylight no problem. I live in phoenix and it's bright and hot as hell all the time. the screen is small, so you will miss props in the shot and focus issues at time. biggest thing is with p4p+ is the dji go app crashing all the time. DJI has yet to address this. if you turn off the cache record the UAV works as designed.

Reactions: Realtour Pro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl