Phantom 4 Pro, Pro + Video pulse every 30 frames

Reaction score
Hi. I want to pull the trigger on ordering the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I was getting ready to order it but decided to look again for issues I might need to be aware of. I found several youtube videos which describe a continuous issue with the camera flickering or pulsing. I just wanted to ask here if anyone is familiar with this and comment on how it affects the quality of photos and video.
I am brand new to drones so have been careful about trying to learn what I can before buying. Here is the issue I was concerned about on YouTube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks.

It drives me crazy - I watched this video few weeks ago 20 times and I watched it now 20 times and I see no pulsation. Nothing special about the video footage! How can I see this pulsation?

It drives me crazy - I watched this video few weeks ago 20 times and I watched it now 20 times and I see no pulsation. Nothing special about the video footage! How can I see this pulsation?

If I remember correctly. The problem was not with the Phantom 4 pro footage. It was a artifact from the video editor. They were seeing a pulsing on the scope tools, because like most video editing software. It creates a edit file of the footage that can be more easily played from the editing software. And for some reason with the Phantom footage it created this pulsing artifact. The pulsing was not there in the raw footage. Or after the footage was processed. It was only visible in the edit file.

Reactions: Danoldo and runxtc
Thanks KingPin! My drone arrives today so I will get to determine in real time.

I can see it like no tomorrow. Its the slightest glitch in what would otherwise be smooth transition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan