Phantom 4 Pro Plus and FPV goggles

Reaction score
Is anyone using goggles with the plus version with the screen built in since it includes a hdmi out? I just got mine and wondering what kind I should buy so I could fly fpv?

I've not looked into it yet as I've just got my P4P+ but I know the FatShark brand is very popular with the FPV racing quad guys. I'm sure others can help out since there are lots of knowledgeable people on this forum for sure!

Reactions: Saltyrenegade
I have a P4 and found even with a sunshade the glare made my screen almost unreadable (IPad Air). I bought the module to add HDMI out and bought a pair of FatShark Dominator goggles. Great decision! I use the IPad for initial takeoff and orientation, put on the goggles and go. They work great in my opinion, telemetry is visible on screen. I tried the cheap way (phone in VR goggles) but found too much interference on the video. The FatSharks were not cheap but in my opinion worth the money.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Fat sharks are over rated, over priced too. There are many HDMI goggles out there. Headplay is a good value for $250. The new Yuneec goggles for $250 are also good but don't fit some faces, hits your nose. Eachine has a couple models but their Google ONE isn't good, as it cuts off the telemetry data on the edge of the display. Just make absolutely sure you get an easy return policy, very important, in case you don't like them.

Last edited:
I've had my headplays for over a year and love them, yes look funny but not that heavy on your head. no light seeps through and a great picture as well.

Saltyrenegade, you can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers