SOLD ! Phantom 4 Pro PLUS $1500, my CL sale fell through

Reaction score
Brand new, never registered, never flown, never charged or powered on, a small financial speed bump forces me to sell this P4P+. Since it is new once you register it you will have the DJI Warranty and you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh Policy for it. The price is $1500 + shipping( should not be more than $50 to any US address). I am in the Seattle WA area and I am also currently have it listed on regional Craigslist sites. eBay seller since 2001, 100% positive seller feedback.

eBay ID: philschophoto on eBay

$1500+ Shipping

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I bought new from a private party on eBay, I checked with DJI and the registration has never been activated on this unit so whoever would purchase has a full DJI warranty and can buy DJI Care Refresh for the unit. My MacBook that I need for my business died and I had to replaces it at $1600. so I need to fill a hole in my bank account.

Sounds like you are correct about getting DJI refresh but because it was not bought from an authorized retailer the "standard" dji warranty would not apply if there was an issue. Still a good deal IMO but I need to sell my extra p3p first before I get a p4p. Already have the mavic so the p3p doesn't get much use

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sounds like you are correct about getting DJI refresh but because it was not bought from an authorized retailer the "standard" dji warranty would not apply if there was an issue. Still a good deal IMO but I need to sell my extra p3p first before I get a p4p. Already have the mavic so the p3p doesn't get much use

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
This would have the full DJI Warranty. It is a new unit and it has yet to be registered. You register it and it's all good.

This would have the full DJI Warranty. It is a new unit and it has yet to be registered. You register it and it's all good.

Sorry but that is not true and there are plenty of topics confirming that DJI Warranty will only honor products bought from authorized retailers/resellers. When sending in for service they will ask for copies of receipts. Just trying to warn others as this is misleading.

DJI care refresh is a different topic.

After-Sales Service Policies - DJI

DJI Toughens Rules on Warranty to Dealer Only Purchases

DJI will fail to honor USA Warranties unless bought from Authorized Dealers - RC Groups

Reactions: Fly'in_man
Sorry but that is not true and there are plenty of topics confirming that DJI Warranty will only honor products bought from authorized retailers/resellers. When sending in for service they will ask for copies of receipts. Just trying to warn others as this is misleading.

DJI care refresh is a different topic.

After-Sales Service Policies - DJI

DJI Toughens Rules on Warranty to Dealer Only Purchases

DJI will fail to honor USA Warranties unless bought from Authorized Dealers - RC Groups
Well that is strange, I just finished a chat session with DJI and they it would be honored? That's a bummer. The unit can still get the DJI Care Refresh as long as it is done within 48 hours of registering it.

Reactions: mrdave543
...I would hope everyone on here would realize you can buy new from DJI on Amazon for $1,320 right now. Just letting folks know.

Wow! That's what I get for reading the forum's at midnight half asleep. My deepest apologies folks. I have the taste of foot in my mouth. Anyways, I guess Amazon just got a free plug haha!

Well that is strange, I just finished a chat session with DJI and they it would be honored? That's a bummer. The unit can still get the DJI Care Refresh as long as it is done within 48 hours of registering it.
Wow! That's what I get for reading the forum's at midnight half asleep. My deepest apologies folks. I have the taste of foot in my mouth. Anyways, I guess Amazon just got a free plug haha!
Ya, and you got athletes MOUTH

Brand new, never registered, never flown, never charged or powered on, a small financial speed bump forces me to sell this P4P+. Since it is new once you register it you will have the DJI Warranty and you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh Policy for it. The price is $1500 + shipping( should not be more than $50 to any US address). I am in the Seattle WA area and I am also currently have it listed on regional Craigslist sites. eBay seller since 2001, 100% positive seller feedback.

eBay ID: philschophoto on eBay

$1500+ Shipping

View attachment 76655

PhilScho,

Do you still have this drone for sale and is it still not activated?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj