Phantom 4 Pro order advice

Reaction score
I ordered the P4P+ from dji directly on the 15th. I hear some people are getting shipping dates from Aerial Media Pros. Should I order from them? Im not too worried about the pro+ so either the pro or pro+ whichever comes faster Do they take the money out right away? I don't want them to hold the money and then dji tries to charge and I end up getting placed farther behind. Or any other good places to charge?

Anyone can provide any shipping date they want but until DJI actually starts shipping product all such promises are meaningless.

I'll wait until some local shop sells them in case I need to exchange it for one that actually works right (Hint: Best Buy). My last go with the P4 I got two defective ones that QC should have caught before hitting the box and I'd hate to deal with shipping it back and any sundry costs and waits with online purchases of a complex item with questionable QC.

Someone had a list about all the items one may overlook on a new bird somewhere. List was pretty long. Having had three of these P4 things, they do have their unique, albeit questionable at times, personalities. I read where Wang (Owner of DJI) admitted these things aren't perfect and why he refused to attend one launch.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers