Phantom 4 Pro not compatible with DronePan

Reaction score
I tried to do a pano using DronePan yesterday and got the message "Switch to F mode". Only problem is there is no "F" mode on the P4P! Switching to A or S does not help either. Both the developer and programmer said it was either a bug or an incompatibility. I hope they will have a fix soon.

I tried to do a pano using DronePan yesterday and got the message "Switch to F mode". Only problem is there is no "F" mode on the P4P! Switching to A or S does not help either. Both the developer and programmer said it was either a bug or an incompatibility. I hope they will have a fix soon.
At the moment none of the usual add-on apps that worked with the P3 or P4 work with the P4pro.
That's because DJI have not released the SDK for the P4pro that will enable the app makers to make their apps compatible with the P4pro.
Just wait for DJI to release their SDK and then the app writers will get things happening.

The DronePan beta that supports the P4P, (version 1.6.1 (18)), was released yesterday.

Sorry for posting here if wrong place...can anyone tell me if “DronePan” is compatible with P3S? I cannot get it to work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers