Phantom 4 Pro + ND filters + Care Refresh

Reaction score
Selling a like new Phantom 4 Pro. All original accessories/items are included.
The P4P has a total of 28 flights and has been flown with zero issues.

Additional items included are a ND4 and a ND16 filter. The ND16 is unopened.

DJI Care Refresh has been activated to this drone and is good through December 2017 with 2 refreshments.

New this package costs $1710 through DJI.
I'm asking $1400

I will ship via USPS Priority mail.
If payment is via Paypal add 3%. I will also accept paypal gift, check, or cash with a local pickup (item is located in northern nj).

Last edited:
Id like to offer 1200$. considering the new phantom 4 advanced which just released in only 1349 new has basically everything the pro has sans 1 less sensor. I know you are including extras like dji care and filters both of which I don't need as I buy all my warranties through state farm.

Id like to offer 1200$. considering the new phantom 4 advanced which just released in only 1349 new has basically everything the pro has sans 1 less sensor. I know you are including extras like dji care and filters both of which I don't need as I buy all my warranties through state farm.

If you are not interested in the filters I am willing to negotiate the price a little but the Care Refresh is paired to the drone and a valuable warranty so at this point I am not willing to reduce my price that much.

Yes the P4 advanced was released, which only has 2 directional sensors (forward and down facing), the Pro has 5 directional sensors (front, rear, down, and both sides). If you don't want the 3 additional directions of sensors then yes, someone could buy a P4A for $1350 new. I am offering a Pro, which is more advanced than the Advanced, along with ND filters and Care Refresh all in like new condition.

I could come up to 1250 and pay via gift to save you on fees but it's really the best I can do.

I could come up to 1250 and pay via gift to save you on fees but it's really the best I can do.

Thank you for your interest but I am not willing to lower my price that much at this time. The post has only been up for 1 day. Hopefully someone will see the value of Care Refresh warranty with the drone. Also it might be hard to get State Farm Insurance on an item that you don't have a receipt for.

Its not, as long as you have the item in your possession and can show it they will cover it. same way they will cover jewelery you have had for years but don't have a receipt for. I have it on my mavic pro and didn't bring a receipt.

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan