Phantom 4 PRO landing gear - replaced without opening shell

Reaction score
Hi all, I just finished replacing the landing Gears of my Phantom 4 pro. Here are some tips for all:

1-no need to open the shell of the Phantom or disconnect the gimbal, if the cables are not damaged just disconnect the cables from the antennas and compasses and reconnect them on the new landing gear paying close attention.

2-The cables are fastened with acrylic silicone, you can remove it gently with tweezers.

3-Once all the connectors are reconnected, do not apply the four small covers before you have tested the drone!!! If compasses and antennas are OK, then replace the acrylic silicone on the connectors (without exaggeration), wait for it to dry and then put back the covers. To put them, you must slightly force the landing gears outward until the clip enters the appropriate housing.

4-When putting back the screws of the landing gears, first you have to screw them in half (so as to leave a bit of play to the landing gear) then tighten all.

5-use suitable tools (don't look at my lamp, please :) and if you do not know what you are going to do... Don't do it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart