Phantom 4 Pro+ HDMI Overlay

Reaction score
I've just unboxed my new Phantom 4 Pro+, but after setting it up I cannot find anywhere within the menu system to turn off the overlay on the HDMI output.

When I was purchasing the craft I was assured it did indeed have a clean HDMI output, and having used the Inspire in the past it was easy to find through it's menus.

Has anyone got any idea where the option might be hidden?

Disable the "Display OSD on HDMI Output" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-HDMI-Display-OSD.jpg

Unfortunately, the software that runs on the screen built into the controller doesn't have that option there. In that menu all that is available are the frequency and channel options.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise then. You might find that information useful as you're flying.

I've just unboxed my new Phantom 4 Pro+, but after setting it up I cannot find anywhere within the menu system to turn off the overlay on the HDMI output.

When I was purchasing the craft I was assured it did indeed have a clean HDMI output, and having used the Inspire in the past it was easy to find through it's menus.

Has anyone got any idea where the option might be hidden?

I'm soooo pissed right now... bought a separate pro+ rc to have hdmi because the hdmi output module did not work on the standard rc (many users have the same problem)... and now this... sorry I don't want all the information on the screen. flying fpv is not funny if most of the view is text and icons and stuff you dont need... argh dji... pleeease

Haha just found THE solution... just swipe down with one finger and bliiiiing... all clear... sooo cool!!!!

Reactions: n1ety
I was pretty ticked when I discovered today that OSD was on HDMI out. Not happy with losing OSD display on control interface so I could provide clean video out of HDMI.
30 minutes ago I booted controller to try and gain comfort in functionality of swiping to full screen and back but wait, I see an update available.
HA! Update adds option to turn OSD display on/off out HDMI port.
SOO COOLER!!!!

Attachments

• UPDATE.jpg
    UPDATE.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 1,406
!!!! io ho la versione aggiornata del software, e quella possibilità nel menù non la trovo!!!!! GRRRRRR

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31