Phantom 4 Pro Faq

Thanks, good video. On the battery compatibility, we had one poster here say he was getting "firmware version" errors when trying to use the batteries back and forth between his P4 and P4P.

Using P4 batteries on both P4 and P4P

Last edited:
Thanks, good video. On the battery compatibility, we had one poster here say he was getting "firmware version" errors when trying to use the batteries back and forth between his P4 and P4P.

Using P4 batteries on both P4 and P4P
I am using both batteries Techcop but only using them on the P4P bird. No problems after I updated the older batteries. But your saying they were switching them between diff birds?

Yeah, I linked his post above. When he updated the firmware for one bird, the other bird didn't like it. And vice-versa.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Yeah, I linked his post above. When he updated the firmware for one bird, the other bird didn't like it. And vice-versa.
You can ignore the Incompatible Firmware warning when using a P4P updated P4 battery back in the P4. It will just downgrade it back, which will require upgrading it again in the P4P. Once P4P upgraded, let it be! This advice comes from Blade Strike over on RCGroups. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj