Phantom 4 Pro+ App crashed

Reaction score
Hey guys,

First post here and a new drone user. Was flying my P4pro+ today and the app suddenly crashed. Controls still responded but nothing else. After a while it said that the DJI app wasn't responding anymore and if i wanted to wait or close it. I didnt press anything, just rebooted the controller (the bird stayed in the air at the same position), it linked again and it worked. I was lucky that the drone was in sight. Honestly, im scared that this will happen again. I've heard about the app not responding on smartphones, but come on... This was on the + version so with their own tablet. This shouldn't be happening...

If I had pressed 'close' what would have happened? Would it be faster to reboot that way instead of just shutting down the entire controller?

Thats was my scary point too. DJI is not in the device world yet and this was their first attempt to make one with the Android OS. Has everything being tested properly? God only knows!!!!

For the time being, I am keeping a distance from P4Pro+ and their new monitors. But thats me, you can have your own decision.

Reactions: AerialZ
For the time being, I am keeping a distance from P4Pro+ and their new monitors. But thats me, you can have your own decision.
This is exactly my thought process and why I went with the P4P instead. One day, these monitors will hopefully be the way to go, but that needs to be proven first. And... I just really need my big screen. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan