Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire

Reaction score
As we are supposed to keep LOS with our drones, it would suggest that the bigger the drone the farther away it could be allowed to go. The question which this raises for me as I consider moving on from a P3P would be does the relative size of these units really make a lot of difference in the real world?
The Insire is much bigger I believe than the Phantom but appears more skeletal. The camera system is much the same as the P3P one, whereas I believe that of the 4pro is much better. I currently use my P3P for HD and panorama still images as I I little experience with moving pictures.
I really would appreicate your thoughts here, even if it was stay with the P3P, which i find is an excellent unit, but may be too small. I have put on a Flytron strobe which is great in sunny weather, but really has a range of around 200m in sunshine.

Mike

I don't think the Inspire is "much bigger."

Adding prop guards will make your AC easier to see at a given distance, but you have to be more concerned with wind.

There's been discussion about Lume cubes and how they can supposedly be seen from miles away even on a sunny day.

Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan