phantom 4 pro and fat shark

FYI, Fat Shark goggles don't come with a battery charger, so you'll need that too. I'm using this Fat Shark battery charger to charge mine.
Just curious msinger? What do you use your Fat Shark's for mostly? Do you use them to help smooth out longer just casual flying clips? Or just to be diff from time to time? I want to try some type of goggles asap but not sure which way to go. Have heard good about Head Play too.

The Eachine Goggles Two are 1080p, HDMI ready, and cheap ($140). Getting great reviews, too:

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Just curious msinger? What do you use your Fat Shark's for mostly?
I don't fly with goggles often. I bought them to compare to other commonly used goggles and so I could help others who have questions about them. It's tough to help people with products when you don't own them and/or never tried them.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Thank you guys, I ordered the adapter. This is my first drone and I'm comparing to a friends who let me fly his and this thing is a blast. Easy to fly. I can't wait to get better at it

I use the Fat Shark's and like them very much. There is a lot of people that like the page boxes on their face but thats not for me. I am at the point that I only fly with the goggles on. I fell like I have more control.

Is there a way to connect the head set to the phantom 4 pro
I'm a new Drone owner {Christmas}
New guy here as well however, I installed the hdmi module on my p4p transmitter and it will output hdmi and run my iPad simultaneously. Should receive my FS Dominator HD3 tomorrow, so I'm hoping they will play well together.

I use the Fat Shark's and like them very much. There is a lot of people that like the page boxes on their face but thats not for me. I am at the point that I only fly with the goggles on. I fell like I have more control.
Does the gimble follow your head movement (up/down)?

I installed the HDMI module and now it's working great. I love flying with the headset but I wish I could have visual on both the headset and my iPad

I installed the HDMI module and now it's working great. I love flying with the headset but I wish I could have visual on both the headset and my iPad
Why can't you? I won't receive my goggles until tomorrow but I did have output on my iPad and a TV (hdmi) at the same time. Had to change a setting on the App to get both outputs active.

Why can't you? I won't receive my goggles until tomorrow but I did have output on my iPad and a TV (hdmi) at the same time. Had to change a setting on the App to get both outputs active.

I have been trying to get HDMI working on a pair of Viper FXT 2.0 without success with my P4 pro+. P4 screen says hdmi connected when plugged in but only black screen. I can get a picture on a monitor just fine. Wireless apparently is not an option on Phantom productions as I have scanned all frequencies. Is there somewhere in the app that I can change the format setting to get a picture? Amazon won't take these back now Prime membership or not.

Should I toss these things and go after a fatshark? Do they have diopter adjustment for us blind people?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj