Phantom 4 power output

Reaction score
hey guys. I am looking for a power output for the P4. Anyone know if anything? Not too worried about output voltage as long as it's >5 volts.

More information please? Do you mean you want to to be able to power some external leds or other things from the craft?

These are diy hacks, there was a thread on here recently which the poster hacked an xt60 into the body. I think there was some product (I forget what it was) which used connectors fitted over the battery terminals to pull power direct from the pack to power it. It was simply sandwiched between the pack and the phantom's internal connector.

I'm mostly looking for something that will power an external VTX. Mostly looking for battery voltage output. I could run an external battery but I would like to keep as much as the original flight integrity in tact as possible. Just something I can solder a couple of wires to and go. There's gotta be something.

Take your connection from the battery connector and run a BEC. You can get between 4.8 and 9V output at 10A for a few dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31