Phantom 4 Poor Video Quality - Lemon?

Check your MicroSd card.
I've changed the microsd card yesterday and the captured images and videos were terrible.
Completely different from the original microsd (and faster) that came with my drone.

Very nice series on Maui . . beautifully shot. Why do you say dlog is "unuseable" . . I've had great success with dlog and used it most of the time on my P4

Very nice series on Maui . . beautifully shot. Why do you say dlog is "unuseable" . . I've had great success with dlog and used it most of the time on my P4
I didn't shot I Hawaii, it was another user here, I just have the same issue with video quality and I realized it was the microsd card.
I'll test today just the camera, both microsds.

I didn't shot I Hawaii, it was another user here, I just have the same issue with video quality and I realized it was the microsd card.
I'll test today just the camera, both microsds.
Please post the differences then . . waiting for my new P4P+ to arrive and want to understand the differences if any in the new camera

Not very helpful.

What 3d filter? No idea what you're talking about. As for lens filters, its been tested with the stock UV, as well as multiple DJI ND and Polar ND filters, doesn't matter.

For all you people saying "well, what can you expect for not a professional camera", that's not really helpful or accurate. I know what it should look like. If I can shoot this on the P3 Pro (
), and the P4 is supposed to be an improvement, then I have to assume something is wrong.

Are you guys saying your P4 footage looks that smudgy as well?
WOW.....beautiful video!

might be a daft question but have you turned the soft 3d off?
and ive noticed that auto never gets the correct shutter v`s iso so manual op best
and make sure Ev set to 0 and work from there.
Supose we all like things different, but too much iso in your images for me ;)
whats the iso @ / Shutter @ and what fps you using?

Any ideals on what is causing the white lines and poor filming on this P4 footage?

Attachments

• DJI_0001.jpg
    DJI_0001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 276
Any ideals on what is causing the white lines and poor filming on this P4 footage?

Attachments

• DJI_0001.jpg
    DJI_0001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 280

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj