Votes: 25 14.2%
  • 51-60

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • 61-70

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters
59 week ago CZ happy to afford flying as a nice dissipation among few others Fishing photography and recently 3d print

Reactions: John1960
Just turned 61, female, retired Huey pilot. Newbie here with a challenge.
Have a Huey pilot and a Huey mechanic , Marine Corps Huey/Cobra mechanic. Not a pilot but have gotten to fly a few times. Our pilots would let us have the stick or sticks I should say , from time to time.

Thanks for submitting your age in this thread.

Be sure to also add to the age poll (accessible only through web browser, not via the PhantomPilots app). That way we can graphically see all the age distributions.

Thanks again!

Wow, I'm 28, but didn't expect that most are senior citizens. Well, at least the ones that frequent these forums.

Reactions: SoCalDude
I'm 76 and love it. I have a P3S wrecked broke camera, couldn't wait to repair so bought a P4 and love flying both. P3 for chances P4 for safe flying.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just turned 61, female, retired Huey pilot. Newbie here with a challenge.

I am a fixed wing pilot. I got to "try" to fly a helicopter once. It is a good thing that the instructor was onboard! I learned very quickly that flying a helicopter is completely different. I know people that fly both. I'll stick with fixed wing aircraft (except for the drone)!

Hey! Retired Chinook pilot here!

AD (and the 747 tacked in there for many years too)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hi Onafox, Jimmy1952 and AWD . . 68yr old Kiowa recce driver joining the net . . . add one hundred . . fire for effect! Glad to see you guys and gals are still flappin. Average age seems to be a pretty solid 50s or so.

Im 53 I think prefer not to know now, had 7 P3 s and just treated myselff to the P4, theres no competition with the video link and range etc which is a shame!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers