Votes: 25 14.2%
  • 51-60

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • 61-70

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • 71+

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters
Anyway I'm a Sr Citizen, hairs are turning grey.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If that were the criteria for a senior citizen there would be a lot of 30+ year olds collecting their pensions ;)

Criteria is same for everyone which is age related.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have such a terrible sense of humor, my wife tells me all the time. I'm done with trying to make jokes and I'll stick with the facts, or opinions, or speculations, just no jokes ;)

I have such a terrible sense of humor, my wife tells me all the time. I'm done with trying to make jokes and I'll stick with the facts, or opinions, or speculations, just no jokes ;)
FWIW, I got your joke! :D

Reactions: Turbomania
Turned 70 week before last.

Turned gray abruptly at 40. Had a popular product in the early Mac market, with my pre-gray picture on the box and in the ads. At trade shows people would accuse me of being an imposter.

Reactions: Jimmy1952
38 here, one of the younger flyers it seems compared to the responses so far, not without a little gray though.

Reactions: SoCalDude
Reactions: Erised and ptuner1
BTW, I'm a leading-edge baby boomer. My father was discharged from the Navy mid-December 1945, I was born mid-September 1946 - do the math :)

I suspect that as hordes of baby boomers leave the workforce, we're going to be looking for interesting things to do with our free time, and playing with drones could appeal to a lot of us.

54 years young next month :)

I actually don't know how old I am, My British passport says I was born in 1952. After my Mom passed last year, going through her files I find this "Adoption certificate for child (Male boy) as received by F & S. Powell, Birmingham, on this day Dec. 4/1956". no birth certificate.
Seems after the war, a couple could walk into an adoption center & pick out any child they wanted,( this is in Britian), I;m told, sourcing a child, was easier (& cheaper) than buying a car!
Funny,eh.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik