phantom 4 or phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
hello could someone please give advice on drones PH 4 or PH 3 pro this will be my first drone pros or cons your experiences cheers

I've never owned the P3 I have the P4 but I am very well pleased with it. From what I know about the P3 I would probably be just as happy with it as I am now with the P4. You may be able to get a real good deal on a new P3 now and if so I'd go that way myself.

I've never owned the P3 I have the P4 but I am very well pleased with it. From what I know about the P3 I would probably be just as happy with it as I am now with the P4. You may be able to get a real good deal on a new P3 now and if so I'd go that way myself.
hi thanks there is a $200 price difference between the 4 std and 3 pro at the place i am looking at purchasing from which im not worried about dont want to get those wish i had purchased this instead cheers

hi thanks there is a $200 price difference between the 4 std and 3 pro at the place i am looking at purchasing from which im not worried about dont want to get those wish i had purchased this instead cheers
HI get the p4 if that's only price difference...more features more range,,,p3 range still real good except p34k..:)p34k has been one of those troubled drones...

thanks for your help one other question i use andriod is that okay i never a owned a ipad usually im a samsung person but ive heard that the ipad is preferred.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan