Phantom 4 on DFW craigslist

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm sorry is this is againts the rules. I've been lurking and reading the forum for awhile, and figured I'd sign up to maybe help somebody get a deal.

I was just browsing dfw craigslist, and saw somebody with a P4 with two batteries. He didn't specify a price, but did say he's willing to trade for p3a/p3p plus cash, or other things. I won't post a link since I'm not sure of the rules, but just search for drone.

I swear its not mine. I just like browsing craigslist to scoff at how much people are asking for their phantom 3s.

I think we're going to see a lot of deals coming in the next couple of week since dealers are going to get stock in. I'm assuming some of them will be selling below MAP -- since they are doing it now with P3Ps.

I agree, but not in DFW. For some reason, as big as the city is, deals are nowhere to be found here. Its pretty lackluster when it comes to niche items. I'm not talking about just drones, its pretty much anything I get interested in. I would have thought when I moved here, that I could find anything I want, but not so. Besides bestbuy and frys, there's only three stores that I can think of carries DJI. They're also far enough from each other, that they virtually don't compete with each other.

Yes, I understood what you meant. I was trying to say its hard to find in DFW if you want to see something before buying. I bought my P3A from BHphoto basically blind since I couldn't find a place here where I can walk into and at least touch it. The stores that have them keeps them in the box, or if out, encased in a display shelf.

Anyway, the fact that this guy might also accept a phantom 3 as partial trade may make it easy for somebody thinking about selling their P3 to get a P4.

By the way, thanks for maintaining your site, its very informative, and helpful when I was doing my research.

Reactions: KidKobe210
I was trying to say its hard to find in DFW if you want to see something before buying.
Ah, got it. I had the same issue until Apple and Best Buy started selling Phantoms in my area.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20