Phantom 4 on Amazon - $759

Amazon doesn't completely guarantee products sold by 3 party sellers like this one and sometimes Amazon will actually issue you a warning. This guy looks like a shark basically he has no store or feedback. You need to be able to return a product in order to get an easy refund. But if he is an Amazon Prime Seller, then Amazon will cover it.
But There's more when dealing with the "A to Z" Amazon warranty.
Amazon.com Help: A-to-z Claim Conditions
Seems like if the guy doesn't come through you can get a refund...

A-to-z Claim Conditions
When you buy from third-party sellers on Amazon.com, the condition of the item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the A-to-z Guarantee.

You can file a claim when all of the following applies:

1. You have contacted the third-party seller through Your Account.
  2. You have waited two business days for a response.
  3. Your request meets one of our A-to-z Guarantee conditions below.
  • The third-party seller failed to deliver the item by 3 days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.
  • The item you received was damaged, defective, or materially different from the item represented on the product detail page.
  • The third-party seller agreed that they'd refund you, and they either haven't refunded you at all or the refund is in the wrong amount.

Note: If you refuse the package and the return does not have tracking information, your claim may not be covered.

• You need to return an item that was shipped from a location outside of the United States and the third-party seller provided neither a return address in the United States nor free return shipping to an international address.
  • You were not satisfied with the quality of the eligible services performed by the third-party seller.

I wouldn't buy it even with someone else's credit card and I am a pretty stupid online shopper when it comes to trust and honesty.

well the ticker is going down only 18 left
I've been buying on Amazon for many years. That ticker is a bunch of bull crap. They have that on everything you see on Amazon. I once bought 10 of an item that said only 2 left. It's a prompt to get you to lay down the cash, much like the "If you call in the next 10 minutes, we'll double the offer" scam you see on TV ads at 3 in the morning.

Reactions: Reed L
well, that was quick. got an email from Amazon stating my order has been cancelled. no reason given.

I just got off the phone with Amazon and they told me that it's guaranteed and that they have our back. They are looking into zipelectronics right now - So...

Reactions: PhantomPlanet
I bet it's just the bird, no remote. There's no mention of a remote on the Amazon ad.

well, that was quick. got an email from Amazon stating my order has been cancelled. no reason stated.
You can call them and they will tell you why - 1-888-280-4331 just tell them your order#

Ok, since I got off the phone with them and alerted them to this, they investigated zipelectronics and shut them down... So no deals today :(

Yes, in the past years I've ordered a few items that I knew were "too good to be true" and in each case my order was canceled and I was never charged. Just have no idea why these sellers do this.

Once they said go for it, I tried to order the Inspire 1 and before I could finish, they canceled it also.

Well, thats it folks, all done. Seems they no longer have any items... I'll bet Amazon closed it up, or they got all the CC numbers they could handle. :eek:
I haven't seen not a one of these 'to good to be true' deals work out yet.

Reactions: dirkclod and Reed L
Obviously an oversea scammer. There are a lot out there posting prices well below retail. And when you purchase they ask you to contact them by email and try to scam you from there on.

Apparently it was too good to be true

4efba8a644668737bc95556af93d754a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just picked up a barely used p3a controller on ebay for $80. Shipped today. We will see what comes in the box.
I'm sure it will be fine as I've seen them go for that or lower in the past. I just bought a crashed P3A with the remote, battery, box props, etc and it still flies.The gimbal is broken and the camera is just hanging there. But it was only $125 including UPS shipping. Have no idea of what i will get but I can sell the remote and get my $$$ back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj