Phantom 4 Official discount

There are also authorized DJI dealers selling the Phantom 4 for $1,299 with an extra battery on Amazon here.

Reactions: Krisz
DJI is clearing out all its tilted horizon, sudden drop and yo yo birds they have exchanged. Got to do something with 'em. I always wondered which dealers got which production runs; where do the wonky birds go. When my P4 "fell out of th sky" I concluded Beach Camera was not on the DJI preferred dealers list.

I'm ready for another bird. Bestbuy? Amazon? Or go straight to DJI and hope to get a bird off the latest production line?

$1199.00 and buy the $89.00 battery for a total of 1288.00. Hmmm...

NoCo Drones

Reactions: brickard
DJI is clearing out all its tilted horizon, sudden drop and yo yo birds they have exchanged. Got to do something with 'em. I always wondered which dealers got which production runs
I don't know that DJI made changes to the P4 hardware. These issues are most likely being fixed in the firmware -- like the recent fix for the yo yo issue.

Yes, sweet deal. I just called Adorama and request a price adjustment.

I think my third one is good...maybe. They all seem to have their individual quirks, but so do most cars in a fleet car pool too.

Does seem to be some QC issues along the way with DJI. But if so, steep discounting with the possible RMA matter to fix them doesn't seem economical overall. Unless those refurbs go out to the unknowing along with a lesser day warranty like Nikon does with their refurbs (90 day on their online store refurbs verses 1 year on new.). I know about the Nikon refurb issues as I got a bum one that I figured out after 90 days and maybe why it went back (SB-900 flash overheating issue.). Never again!

I did find the exchange process very easy with my local Best Buy. Just take it back in all boxed up and say, "Give me another one of these critters to debug, 'cause this one does _____."

Mack

Reactions: FlashBuddy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues