Phantom 4 obstacle avoidance

• Thread starter Deleted member 68677
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68677

Can somebody please tell me how to turn on and off the optical avoidance system... All I have is a little red sensor on the top with a line going through it and cannot figure out how to turn it on or off... Any help would be great thank you

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can turn on Obstacle Avoidance in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Obstacle-Avoidance.jpg

Note: Obstacle Avoidance is disabled while in sport mode.

Reactions: Saeed Sadeqin
My screenshot above is from DJI GO 4. The process is the same in DJI GO though.

Are you in a well lit area? Did the sensors ever work properly for you?

Just to make sure, you are trying to modify the sensor settings with the craft on and connected to your TX and DJI GO app right?

Mine used to work until I upgraded latest firmware and then did a calibration in the dji app. Support was worthless. Sending it back to vendor, only had it two weeks.

Mine used to work until I upgraded latest firmware and then did a calibration in the dji app. Support was worthless. Sending it back to vendor, only had it two weeks.

So I guess you can't roll back to the older firm ware? That's a shame they need to fix that

Can somebody please tell me how to turn on and off the optical avoidance system... All I have is a little red sensor on the top with a line going through it and cannot figure out how to turn it on or off... Any help would be great thank you

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app
obstical avoidence front 2 monocular cams and vps(vision positioning) at bottom scans down

Did you send it back and get a new one?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik