Phantom 4 not turning on!

Reaction score
I bought a new Phantom 4 about a month ago and everything seemed to be working perfectly fine. After 10 days I left on holiday, and unfortunately I couldn't bring it with me. When I got back after about 2 weeks (yesterday) I tried turning it on and it just doesn't respond. The batteries are all fully charged (I have 3) but it doesn't turn on no matter how long I keep the button pressed. They all light up, they just won't power up the drone. The strange thing is that the controller doesn't seem to be turning on either, although it might just be that I forgot that the lights don't stay on once it's on as it's been a while since I used it. I talked to DJI and they're telling me to send it in for a repair, however I bought the drone specifically for a 3 month trip I'm going on and I leave in 20 days and I don't exactly trust them to send it back in time! Anybody have any ideas?

Never mind, I'm very sorry but I'm an idiot and forgot I had to press everything twice to turn it on. trying to delete the thread but can't seem to be able to figure it out

The batteries are all fully charged (I have 3) but it doesn't turn on no matter how long I keep the button pressed.
And, you're quickly pressing the button, releasing it, pressing it again, and holding it -- right?

Never mind, I'm very sorry but I'm an idiot and forgot I had to press everything twice to turn it on. trying to delete the thread but can't seem to be able to figure it out
Nope, this thread will live on in infamy. lol :D

Reactions: dmiles and Kamloops

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20