Phantom 4 Night Blades

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool mod. It could be a big seller, just do it right, thats all people are saying..

You think every invention was done "right" the first time ? Props (pun intended) to the OP for this post and for trying different things. Maybe try some of the electrically conductive paint, glue or sticky back stuff instead of wire ? there's lots for sale on Amazon even

You think every invention was done "right" the first time ? Props (pun intended) to the OP for this post and for trying different things. Maybe try some of the electrically conductive paint, glue or sticky back stuff instead of wire ? there's lots for sale on Amazon even
I am referring to doing it the right way meaning the safe way. ;)

Flying object invention is particular because most of the time people go outside to experiment, therefore increased risk.

If you need help kindly note RC modellers field is great place to learn and experiment with safety. Check out is there is one in your region, go there and meet people.

If they demonstrate limited interest, as mainly flying airplanes, propose to take some nice shots of their models and make sure to agree on flight path and altitude. Also good opportunity to learn some important safety rules and behaviors.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I think it's pretty cool. Keep working on it, practice makes perfect. Do you happen to have a youtube channel or maybe some videos showing how forgiving these are? lol
Seriously though, there are some uptight people around here.

I think it's pretty cool. Keep working on it, practice makes perfect. Do you happen to have a youtube channel or maybe some videos showing how forgiving these are? lol
Seriously though, there are some uptight people around here.
You think .
If you saw the video he posted you would see his chanel . Here I went back and got it for you :) Giovanni Lopez

Reactions: planedr
Just stirring the pot. haha I saw he was warned a few times about posting that. :smilingimp::D

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Reactions: LuvMyTJ
I like the effects, and he managed to build a decent contraption.
I wouldn't do it or fly any distance with this and it was not designed for perfect balance ..but you guy's gotta admit the results are REALLY COOL.

Reactions: geolopez73

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers