Phantom 4 Nexus 7 or Galaxy s5 ?

Reaction score
Hi guys had a few flights with my phantom 4 and galaxy s5 with no problem, would like to fly with a bigger screen and am looking at the nexus 7 32gb 2013 model in argos for 129.99. Should I go for it or stick with s5 .

What's your experiences with nexus 7 dji go with p4 ?

Does the intelligent flight modes like tap and track still work with nexus 7.

Jim

The Nexus 7 you mention is great. FYI it was made by Asus. You can get an Asus Zenpad 7 for $93, a Zenpad 8 for $129, a Zenpad S8 (sweet) for $149, or a Zenpad 10 (just squeezes in the holder) fr $179. The S8 would be my choice of the Zenpads. These are current & all have Micro-SD slots.

Hi guys had a few flights with my phantom 4 and galaxy s5 with no problem, would like to fly with a bigger screen and am looking at the nexus 7 32gb 2013 model in argos for 129.99. Should I go for it or stick with s5 .

What's your experiences with nexus 7 dji go with p4 ?

Does the intelligent flight modes like tap and track still work with nexus 7.

Jim

I found that almost any pad with Android 5 or better worked fine. My concern was resolution in sunlight. The cheaper pads have lower resolutions. I ended up going with the Galaxy Tab S 8". Very bright and very fast with both DJI GO and LITCH I apps.

Sent from my SM-T700 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for all the advice guys. So what's the best tablet to go for for under £200 wit compass and gps for p4 and dji go

So many out there lol

The Nvidia Shield K1 is a great device -- if you can track one down.

Last edited:
Go for a ulefone power.... It flies is brilliant and as a bonus... Doubles up as remote control for any device at home. Took about a week to get from China to England but so worth it and perfect for my P3A

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for all replys guys I was going to get the nexus 7 2013 but have now decided to go for the asus zenpad 8. Hope I've made the right choice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1