Phantom 4 New Features Convinced Me

Reaction score
After reading the threads it looks like I am the minority here, but the new features have me sold, even though I know I will probably be beta testing them. Especially I am interested in the Active Track Subject Tracking Feature. There is a company now that does that called Visual Statement or something to that effect cant remember exactly but I wasnt impressed. I also am excited for the higher top speed, the push on props, and increased battery life. Deciding whether to keep the P3 and get another fleet member or get rid of it now.

Me too I pretty much had all the phantoms but recently got the Phantom 4K and I already want to sell it and get the Phantom 4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Phantom 4K with backpack three batteries for sale LOL

Reactions: Odogster
Me too I pretty much had all the phantoms but recently got the Phantom 4K and I already want to sell it and get the Phantom 4

Yea I accepted the financial loss factor regarding technical upgrades a long time ago, I am trying to convince DJI to allow me to use my flyaway discount on the P4 instead of a P3. Let us see how that goes.

Reactions: isopro
Personally, I've been on the leading edge too many times, this time I think I'll wait a month and let the early birds get the bugs out of the system.

Yea I accepted the financial loss factor regarding technical upgrades a long time ago, I am trying to convince DJI to allow me to use my flyaway discount on the P4 instead of a P3. Let us see how that goes.
lol i wonder how that will go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic