Phantom 4 new battery issues

Reaction score
So I purchased a nice new battery only to find out it does not charge nor stay powered up. Next I contact DJI send the battery to California for exchange and what I receive back is a battery that is not even in a sealed proper box it came wrapped in bubble wrap and looked used as if it were refurbished. Then to my surprise it ended up not charging or being able to stay powered up. This is customer service at its best As now I have to go through the 4-5 week process again. Hopefully know one else is going through this. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Bad batteries appear to be an ongoing problem with the Phantom 4. I find it somewhat disconcerting that so many bad batteries are purchased and returned, yet DJI seems to not have a solution or explanation.

The purchase of batteries, whether from a dealer or secondary reseller, is a total crap shoot. I have purchased batteries from approved dealers, and gotten a bad one. One from e-bay ws perfect.

I'm not certain what the problem is or if it will ever be resolved.

If any other system had the noted failure rates that are appearing in posts, there would be an uproar.

Bad Battery from Lightning Deal/Amazon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20