Phantom 4 - My first drone :)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a brief message to say hello and introduce myself. I'm new to flying drones, just got myself a Phantom 4 and after reading a lot of posts here bought the ITElite antenna as well, amazing rage!

The gear so far:

DJI Phantom 4
4 x batteries
Trackimo - need to find a way to mount it
Samsung 200GB mSD card
iPad Air 2 & iPad Pro
Multiple charger for 3 batteries + RC, Chinese stuff :)

Here is my first video shot in Scotland last week, please be gentle, I'm still learning :)

Need to find a proper case that fits all the equipment.

ND filters also on the way, should be here next week.

Regards,
Adrian

Your first drone and you shot this? If I only lived in such a boring location. This was beautiful, love the editing, short scenes, is your last name Spielberg by chance? Any post color work and what was used for the editing? Did you notice the folks walking out of the woods next to the railroad tracks? Like to see more of your work in future, where will you post? Keep it up.

My first flights, first drone, yes! :)

I've done 2000 miles, 1975 miles to be more precise, to get to Scotland and back to London, 10month and 9 years daughters in the car, which needed to be fed, changed etc, so I was constantly under pressure: "come on, we need to go!" :) I just had to work with what I shot in the little time I had available.

I will keep posting on this thread if I get to shoot more videos, don't worry.

I used Final Cut Pro to edit the video, the most useful plugin was the FXFactory for fixing the horizon, always about 10-20deg inclination :( I've only just learned about IMU calibration, did that, hopefully is now fixed / straight.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog
Wow! Videos like this make me think I should let other people do the flying and editing and I should just be the person who enjoys watching them. You're very talented. If only I could do half as well as you.

My first flights, first drone, yes! :)

I've done 2000 miles, 1975 miles to be more precise, to get to Scotland and back to London, 10month and 9 years daughters in the car, which needed to be fed, changed etc, so I was constantly under pressure: "come on, we need to go!" :) I just had to work with what I shot in the little time I had available.

I will keep posting on this thread if I get to shoot more videos, don't worry.

I used Final Cut Pro to edit the video, the most useful plugin was the FXFactory for fixing the horizon, always about 10-20deg inclination :( I've only just learned about IMU calibration, did that, hopefully is now fixed / straight.

Thanks for your feedback guys!
Super nice video man. Even though you are new to flying drones, you must be new to editing video! IMU calibrate should fix your issue with the tilt too. It will still get off every now and then however. But you can fix it manually in flight with gimble pitch control I think It is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20