Phantom 4 Multibattery Charger (4-in-1)

"* Support 3pcs Batteries + Remote Controller Parallel Safe Charging at the Same Time.
* Full Charge Phantom 4 Batteries in about 80minutes.
* Input:110-240v, Output:17.5v 12A (17.5A 4A on each battery)"

Seems like the real deal Jake! Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be nice when these are available from a U.S. Supplier

One of my customers sent this to me & I wanted to share: DJI Phantom 4 Parallel Multi-battery Charger & Remote Controller Charger p4

Charges 3 batteries and RC at the same time safely. They do say not to charge freshly used (warm) batteries though.
I just ordered basically the same one from Aliexpress. Do a search there for "Phantom 4 battery parallel". It is $35.15+15.11 shipping.

Still interested smart charge that can charge 4 batteries at once plus do a deep cycle charge. Little expensive but does everything you want in a charger.

I just ordered basically the same one from Aliexpress. Do a search there for "Phantom 4 battery parallel". It is $35.15+15.11 shipping.

Still interested smart charge that can charge 4 batteries at once plus do a deep cycle charge. Little expensive but does everything you want in a charger.
Even better! Thanks for sharing!

Nice finding
keep us posted on how it works once u received it

I ordered the black multi-charger off eBay and just got notified that it shipped last night, the eBay ad said it wouldn't be available until May 4th, so I'll post when I get it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
There all over eBay now. $63 shipped
47a166437983b62d1b8017385e955c35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered the black multi-charger off eBay and just got notified that it shipped last night, the eBay ad said it wouldn't be available until May 4th, so I'll post when I get it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ya, let us know how it does.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Question along this thread... what are the reviews on this charger? I'm looking at getting the DJI multi charger for the P4 but don't much care for the "1 at a time" charge. I do like that it maintain the batteries at 50%, nice feature. But I might want to get this black charger to mimic the blue one for the P3 that chargers all batteries at the same time. I'm betting it's the same charger only with different voltage and connectors. But can anyone offer a review?

I've had mine a few months and they work great...

I've been using it since May and I love it! No issues at all with it.

Reactions: Bckmstr
Just charged 3 batteries and the remote again last night with no issues, it's an essential accessory for me. I often travel where I use a generator to charge my batteries and being able to charge 3 in an hour as opposed to 3 hours makes all the difference. Plus I can fly more and quicker. Excellent product.

I've had mine a few months and they work great...

Me too. Works great. It must work differently then the charger that comes stock because it does not heat up at all. It does have a cooling fan that comes on whenever it is charging a battery, but it does not even get warm. As we all know, the stock charger gets almost hot to the touch. I have charged three batteries and my remote controller simultaneously.

I got one over two months ago. It works as advertised. Fast (usually under an hour for batteries with 20% charge and longer for RC) and no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Bckmstr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic