Phantom 4 Model Number

Reaction score
There may be a way to keep track of changes in the DJI P4, as newer production ones get into the hands of users.
There is a sticker on the floor of the battery compartment that has the Drone Model Number. If those change over time, it could be a way to track production changes. Of course the real problem will be trying to find out, from DJI, what has changed.

Anyway, just a thought. My Model number is: WM330A

I wonder, has anyone else has received a different model?

There may be a way to keep track of changes in the DJI P4, as newer production ones get into the hands of users.
There is a sticker on the floor of the battery compartment that has the Drone Model Number. If those change over time, it could be a way to track production changes. Of course the real problem will be trying to find out, from DJI, what has changed.

Mine is the same .

I didn't know you could find the model number in the battery compartment, good find. I always use the sticker on the box to compare my Phantom model number, then you can look up the FCC filings too. This sticker shows the same aircraft model number as yours, plus it shows the controller model number:

Attachments

• Phantom 4 model number.jpg
    Phantom 4 model number.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 2,516

I I have the same model number, does that make it a standard P4? I am having terrible problems with the new upgrade, and thought it might be because I put in the wrong model. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl