Phantom 4 lost motor...

Reaction score
My P4 had what appeared to be a motor failure causing complete loss of control... watched the bird crash into a tree on a sheer cliff that is really not accessible... I have DJI CARE but as we all know it doesn't cover "lost" drones... REALLY, their 3 month old drone malfunctions causing complete loss and their response is "oh well"... after I informed the DJI rep I would be composing a social media video, naming him personally and sending it to 3000+ followers on Facebook, Instagram and twitter... He changed his tune and offered to help... only after all this did I learn DJI can look into my flight records and determine EXACTLY what went wrong!!! Patiently waiting for DJI to do the right thing, I'll keep you posted

You are in for a fight probably. My drone inverted at 200 feet and flew into the ground upside down. When asked about the onboard flight records, "sorry they are not there". I asked for warranty because of the apparent malfunction and got no where. I sent a certified package to them and no one would sign for it so I am going to send all the data I have to the HQ in China. At least they will find out what kind of service the USA office is giving. I'll post here any results.

Good luck with your quest.
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.