Phantom 4 Live video feed pink and yellow artifacts / lines on tablet

Ok. That's understandable. Maybe the issue is with the Android app. If that's the case then returning the K1 was an over reaction. I figured since my Androids were acting up the P4 was meant for Apple products. I went to the place where I bought it, Drone Nerds and they said the P4 was meant for Apple products, especially the mini 4. I couldn't afford the mini 4 so I went the K1 route. Maybe I should have kept it and waited on a new GO App update. That K1 was nice I was just so disappointed with the glitching.
I had all these problems with Android tablets, but since getting the ipad mini4 everything is now perfect!, so ios it is!!

I got my new P4 the other day and was happy to see that I could mount a tablet on the controller over the P3S. I had an older iPad Mini 2nd Gen and I was getting this issue. Wasn't even that far away either. Changed back to my iPhone 6S Plus and have not had the issue since. Seems like older hardware has an issue keeping up with the stream some how. Which doesn't make since being as you can play 1080p movies right on the device at a much higher bitrate I am sure than what the LightBridge downlink stream is.

I get the same, I get the black and white stripes on some areas. How do I change it?
You can find the Over Exposure Warning setting here:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4