Phantom 4 is here!

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks good, Anyone want to contribute to my Phantom 4 fund ;), no, OK, I may have to wait a while then.

Looks cool and some cool features- steep price tag- battery is increased to 28 minutes from 23 for 1400, I would've expected talents 30 or 35- wish I had some of these new features

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks cool and some cool features- steep price tag- battery is increased to 28 minutes from 23 for 1400, I would've expected talents 30 or 35- wish I had some of these new features

Yeah, I was hoping for 30 mins but, collision avoidance, 5 kilometer range etc. It's certainly on my wish list. Then again the 3 pro is a good price now. :rolleyes:

They also offer crash insurance. $299

The only feature about it that impresses me is collision avoidance. That alone would be worth the $1400 price if I could afford it -- which I cannot.

$2600 at least, here in NZ, I know our dollar is worth less than yours, internationally speaking but a dollar to me is the same as it is to you and that is a big wad of cash. Might have a look at it around Christmas.

Reactions: dpicx68
$2600 at least, here in NZ, I know our dollar is worth less than yours, internationally speaking but a dollar to me is the same as it is to you and that is a big wad of cash. Might have a look at it around Christmas.

Yeah we should be paying $1950AU or $2100NZ.....

P3S is plenty for now.
I'd probably want to change it up next quad.

Reactions: martybabe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31