Phantom 4 info

The Phantom 10 - or 'Phantom X' - should arrive somewhere around 2025 and will have a 16K, 'FullReality' camera with a VR headset built into the controller, which also enables direct neural control of the device in 3D space.

Unfortunately, in 2026, the United States has perfected its detection of 'thought crime', and can tell when you want to fly your Phantom X above the new 50' AGL restrictions even before you do.

Phantom 3 is due out first half of next year, armed with obstacle avoidance system in 4 horizontal directions with 4 sensors on 4 directions. 10-meter distance from obstacle when the Phantom 3 begin to take actions to avoid collision by stopping and hovering, just like you let all your sticks go in GPS mode

Not news - Moved to off topic...

What are we supposed to do with it here?

I'm still waiting for the FC41.

yali said:
Phantom 3 is due out first half of next year, armed with obstacle avoidance system in 4 horizontal directions with 4 sensors on 4 directions. 10-meter distance from obstacle when the Phantom 3 begin to take actions to avoid collision by stopping and hovering, just like you let all your sticks go in GPS mode

And I heard someone say the 3 would be out this month! Bummer. But, if they planned to release it for this Christmas, they are already late!

yali said:

I wonder what happens when it encounters two opposing obstacles, like trees that are closer together than twenty meters? :ugeek:

LuvMyTJ said:
yali said:

I wonder what happens when it encounters two opposing obstacles, like trees that are closer together than twenty meters? :ugeek:
That's how you get holes ripped in space-time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20