Phantom 4 indoors is solid like a rock

Reaction score
I just created this video for my artist friend in a local gallery of art. It was made on salt, and destroyed by herself. My P4 looks like it has a tripode in the air.

I appreciate comments/feedback

Reactions: Erised
Different and interesting , good job...

Nice capture. What's the background on that ritual? It appears this may be a religious thing, or a cultural thing from the mid East? Or was this just someone's artistic imagination going wild?

Nice capture. What's the background on that ritual? It appears this may be a religious thing, or a cultural thing from the mid East? Or was this just someone's artistic imagination going wild?
yes, it is just a form of art

Good and steady! The artwork is cool and it must have taken her a good amount of time to create. Nice work:)

Very nice. I thought the artist's footwork was giving branches and openings to the top of the tree, and texture to the trunk and roots.

i see you are in weston, i used to live there, i still do work there and live not that far away. i am in Pembroke Pines.
out of curiosity, how long did she take to create that piece of art? and how high did you keep your drone so it would not disturb the salt?

i see you are in weston, i used to live there, i still do work there and live not that far away. i am in Pembroke Pines.
out of curiosity, how long did she take to create that piece of art? and how high did you keep your drone so it would not disturb the salt?
It took her 9 days to build the tree ( sanctuary as she calls it). Yes, I was careful not to blow the salt..she uses some king of very light glue to create it...so I could approach her. I was in a big shed.

Very nice! The one thing I find most difficult to pull off manually (and doubly hard indoors no doubt) is a smooth transition to a circling shot.

Reactions: Rocco
Very nice! The one thing I find most difficult to pull off manually (and doubly hard indoors no doubt) is a smooth transition to a circling shot.
Actually that's a good point....I mean I do practice circling and last week I found myself practicing a corkscrew descent which is cool. NOW what would be useful, since obviously control stick positions are recorded anyway, is to be able to save the position in a menu and "Hot Key" it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4