phantom 4 imu calibration

Reaction score
Am i missing something or is the IMU calibration not available on the phantom 4. I know where it was located on phantom 3 and its well documented in several threads on this forum... but i can't find where the IMU would be calibrated on the phantom 4?

I'm getting long start up periods and trying to see if i can recalibrate to fix it ?

anyone ?

Noticed one IMU wasnt calibrating as fast as the other the other day, weird as they always had been in lock step before.

how could you tell one specifically wasn't calibrating as fast as the other?

how many does the phantom 4 have. 2 or 3?
The graphical progress indicators are right next to each other, labeled "IMU1" and "IMU2." When you run the calibration, they both calibrate at the same time but often at different speeds. Mine seem to be no more than 2 or 3% at any given time.

I think that if you are tricking it so you don't have to wait for it to warm up, it is flying without actually warming up. At first glance, this appears like an unwise thing to do. Should it be at a particular temperature to operate correctly? I'm old and like waiting for things to happen.

I think that if you are tricking it so you don't have to wait for it to warm up, it is flying without actually warming up. At first glance, this appears like an unwise thing to do.
I've never heard of it causing any problems. Here's a good video on this topic:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20