Phantom 4 Hard Case

Reaction score
I am currently trying to find a good hard case for the P4 but not having any luck. Question is, will the P4 fit in a P3 foam case insert? Was thinking Nanuk, CasePro or Pelican....Suggestions please. Thank you ahead of time.

You can find a list of commonly used Phantom 4 cases here.

The Phantom 4 might fit in some Phantom 3 cases, but you'd at least have to increase the size of the battery compartments since the battery is not the same size. You might have to increase the size of the Phantom compartment just a bit in some cases too.

Reactions: von Richthofen
Decided to get this one. Thank you for the link.

Attachments

• __CP-PHAN4-CO_F01-1200_1200.jpg
    __CP-PHAN4-CO_F01-1200_1200.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 1,219
That is a good deal! I ended up going with CasePro. Nanuk invited me to preorder the 950 for the P4 but the sales person hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. Maybe I'm too particular but I also judge a company based on my interaction with customer service/support. If the CasePro feels flimsy or cheap, I will just return it.

That is a good deal! I ended up going with CasePro. Nanuk invited me to preorder the 950 for the P4 but the sales person hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. Maybe I'm too particular but I also judge a company based on my interaction with customer service/support. If the CasePro feels flimsy or cheap, I will just return it.

The problem I see with the picture that you posted above...it's a P3 case...the bird will fit but the batteries, not so much o_O

Fingers crossed! lol

Micro raptor has a amazing deal! The combo is actually $269 which is barely what you'd pay for a hard case from GoProfessional cases and their case is Props off, and it doesn't fit well.

I wish I didn't get that GoProfessional case honestly. But they were first to the market and the case isn't that great honestly.

They want me to send it back but it's a hassle so they offered me 10% off another case.... Big whoop.

I think I'm going to sell my GoProfessional case for $150 plus shipping and get the MicroRaptor!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I love my CasePro case for the Phantom 3. I also pre ordered the Phantom 4 case. The problem with many others is that they are so bulky. The CasePro case fits everything I need (including the charger), is solid and also fits in the overhead bin, even with wheels and the props on. You will love it.

Reactions: von Richthofen
Reactions: Cale262
I've been looking for something like this, thanks, will be ordering this weekend.

I hope it serves you as well as it has served me, your welcome :)

Micro raptor has a amazing deal! The combo is actually $269 which is barely what you'd pay for a hard case from GoProfessional cases and their case is Props off, and it doesn't fit well.

I wish I didn't get that GoProfessional case honestly. But they were first to the market and the case isn't that great honestly.

They want me to send it back but it's a hassle so they offered me 10% off another case.... Big whoop.

I think I'm going to sell my GoProfessional case for $150 plus shipping and get the MicroRaptor!

did you get the compact case from Go Professional? Im considering the that one vs the microrapter

did you get the compact case from Go Professional? Im considering the that one vs the microrapter
I own both of these cases and they are both great choices. Go with the Go Professional case if you'd prefer a more compact case.

Even tho I returned it, the caseclub p4 case hands down is one of the best. It was just too bulky for outdoor trips. Decided to keep my lowepro 450 even tho I don't care for it. But it seems to offer much more protection then any of the backpacks out there when it comes to protecting the motors

Even tho I returned it, the caseclub p4 case hands down is one of the best.
FYI, the Microraptor Pro hard case and Case Club hard case are exactly the same. The only difference is the foam/design used in the interior of the case.

FYI, the Microraptor Pro hard case and Case Club hard case are exactly the same. The only difference is the foam/design used in the interior of the case.
Do you know how the foam is on the microraptor/case club is compared to the go professional? I know it was pretty durable and strong to protect the phantom. Plus Go professional has lifetime warranty. Do the other brands offer that?

Do you know how the foam is on the microraptor/case club is compared to the go professional? I know it was pretty durable and strong to protect the phantom.
I've never seen the Case Club case in person.

The foam in the Go Professional cases are my favorite because it's denser than any other foam I've seen in a case. I've purchased five Go Professional cases now (for various drones and my Osmo) and the foam is the same in all cases. You won't be disappointed with the density of the foam in the Microraptor Pro case if you choose that instead. I have no doubt that it would protect just as well as the foam in the Go Professional case. I simply just like the look of the denser foam in Go Professional cases.

Here are some other reasons I like Go Professional and Microraptor Pro:
  • The foam is solid on the top. Some of the other case manufacturers glue a thin layer of foam on the very top and it can be ill fitting and/or does not have a neat appearance.
  • Their cases are top quality. Go Professional uses Pelican cases and Microraptor Pro uses Seahorse cases.
  • The layout of the case compartments make sense and is not wasteful. Microraptor Pro really thinks outside of the box when designing their cases.
  • They have good customer support.

Do you know how the foam is on the microraptor/case club is compared to the go professional? I know it was pretty durable and strong to protect the phantom. Plus Go professional has lifetime warranty. Do the other brands offer that?
I don't know about all brands, but you can review Microraptor Pro's warranty here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31