Phantom 4 GO 4 App Issue

Reaction score
I updated my Android DJI Go 4 App today to the most recent version. When I booted everything up all of the Intelligent Flight Modes are gone. When the Go App came on the App warns me my Phantom is a Phantom 3 so I should use the regular DJI Go App.

Any suggestions ??

I updated my Android DJI Go 4 App today to the most recent version. When I booted everything up all of the Intelligent Flight Modes are gone. When the Go App came on the App warns me my Phantom is a Phantom 3 so I should use the regular DJI Go App.

Any suggestions ??
Hi p3 needs djigo p4 needs djigo4

Any suggestions ??
1489782319133-337055422.jpg
p3 needs this app

My initial post wasn't clear sorry. I have a Phantom 4, and up until I updated my DJI Go 4 app, I could access the intelligent Flight Modes. Now when the App fires up the Controller Icon that allows access to the intelligent modes is on the screen for a second or two then disappears, so I can't access the intelligent flight modes of the Go 4 app on my Phantom 4.

Ooops I guess that happened is I accidentally moved the Mode Switch on the controller to ATTI mode. Thanks for the quick responses.

My initial post wasn't clear sorry. I have a Phantom 4, and up until I updated my DJI Go 4 app, I could access the intelligent Flight Modes. Now when the App fires up the Controller Icon that allows access to the intelligent modes is on the screen for a second or two then disappears, so I can't access the intelligent flight modes of the Go 4 app on my Phantom 4.

Ooops I guess that happened is I accidentally moved the Mode Switch on the controller to ATTI mode. Thanks for the quick responses.
Glad ya got sorted easy to do that:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic