Phantom 4 gets stuck at 1st waypoint and just hovers

Reaction score
Hello. I just got the Litchi app for IOS. I'm using a P4. Tried to create a waypoint and tested. I set the P4 to P mode and flew the bird manually. Loaded the mission and tapped play. It loaded the mission then it goes to the 1st waypoint but gets stuck and just hovers. Tried again and it made it to the 2nd waypoint and stopped again and just hovered. I read online that I needed to disable the obstacles avoidance settings. Is there another way of fixing the issue vs. disabling obstacle avoidance on a P4?

That's messed up. I never disable OA system and all missions to date have completed - never stuck. Something else must be going on, or something is broke. Download the mission and email it to me. I'm curious.

NoCo Drones

That's messed up. I never disable OA system and all missions to date have completed - never stuck. Something else must be going on, or something is broke. Download the mission and email it to me. I'm curious.

NoCo Drones

Here you go.

NoCo Drones

Attachments

• Mark Taylor Test.zip
    456 bytes · Views: 273

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic