Phantom 4 FPV

Reaction score
OK boys and girls I have a good question you yall. I want to do FPV with out a phone stuck into the googles and I do not want to be adding anything to the drone like receivers or transmitters. So can someone tell me what can i get that meets what i want?
I don't want to spend and arm and leg either.
Suggestions??????/

Ron

Swap the standard usb box under the remote and put a hdmi + usb one
Like that you can use ur phone on the remote and HD goggles on your eyes plugged into the hdmi port

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Swap the standard usb box under the remote and put a hdmi + usb one
Like that you can use ur phone on the remote and HD goggles on your eyes plugged into the hdmi port

But i want to know what kind of googles will work with phantom 4 without adding to the drone. I already use my phone and i no linger want to use that method

Glyph is good
Fatshark HD is good
Best to go in a store and try them out
You want something with 720p as this is the resolution from the video feed

Ronny, you can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here. You'll also need the HDMI output module to connect the googles to your remote controller.

Reactions: Fishie
None of those offer head tracking.

Mr. Singer i just want to make sure we are on the same sheet together. Is head tracking meaning when i move my head up the camera moves and vice versa ???
Currently my phone dose that and i love it. I just dont want to use my phone for this action anymore. Suggestions???

Is head tracking meaning when i move my head up the camera moves and vice versa ?
Yes. I don't know of any compatible HDMI goggles that have head tracking built in.

Peter may i ask you the cost of these? They look cool

Too much? :) US list is $799 plus tax I think - UK is £639 inc VAT (tax). The odd thing is they are saying end of year / Jan for the US but the UK pre-order site claims shipping in October. I've ended up with an nVidia K1 tablet so I'm not so pushed for a control device as I was before ;)

Too much? :) US list is $799 plus tax I think - UK is £639 inc VAT (tax). The odd thing is they are saying end of year / Jan for the US but the UK pre-order site claims shipping in October. I've ended up with an nVidia K1 tablet so I'm not so pushed for a control device as I was before ;)
I hear you thats what i use. Like you i want a nice set where i do not need to use my phone and has head tracking to contol the camera.

Reactions: Peter Galbavy
How about the Yuneec Skyview?anyway soon all this googles will be on sale, here in Spain the FPV is forbidden so unfortunately the only googles that allows to maintain a visual line with the aircraft are the expensive Epson BT-300...lets see how they work under sunny conditions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik