Phantom 4 for sale

Reaction score
Hi, everybody trying to sell my Phantom 4

Price is $1000 and the cost to ship it depending on your location. ( Will only ship to continental U.S)

It comes with 2 batteries.

It only has 4 and a half hours of flight time and has avoided all of the problems that plagued the Phantom 4 at launch.

If you're interested in learning anything more please let me know, thanks!

Does it come with the all the normal OEM items and can you post some photos? What's the shipping cost to Mpls, MN?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, everybody trying to sell my Phantom 4

Price is $1000 and the cost to ship it depending on your location. ( Will only ship to continental U.S)

It comes with 2 batteries.

It only has 4 and a half hours of flight time and has avoided all of the problems that plagued the Phantom 4 at launch.

If you're interested in learning anything more please let me know, thanks!

When did you first purchase it? Full original items and box? Approximately where are you located? Thanks.

When did you first purchase it? Full original items and box? Approximately where are you located? Thanks.
I purchased it day of release, Yes full items and box with an extra battery. I am located in Orlando, FL. Message me if you're interested.

Does it come with the all the normal OEM items and can you post some photos? What's the shipping cost to Mpls, MN?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll post some photos tomorrow, shipping probably would be around $30 with insurance. ( Just a rough estimate) Message me if you're still interested)

Hey Im new to the forums here and have been just browsing around here for a while before i actually signed up. I think I am interested in buying this. Just wondering when you were planning on getting those photos uploaded.

Price seems a little high compared to a new one and because buying anything used is a big risk because you can't full see the item for any damage.

@ToastyPizza

A few recent photos would help me decide on my level of interest. Cell phone shots would be fine. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav