Phantom 4 for sale

Reaction score
I have the DJI Thantom 4 Quadcopter for sale. My girl purchased it for me but it's not the one I wanted. Still in box I just opened it to remove the inventory sheet. Please email me @ [email protected]
81d86ba7eec51f5fc0aadce9c14613c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wow, you need some more details when you post an ad. Don't give location or price unless asked? Still haven't said what your asking for it ? Or if it's local only or shipped, and no pics?

Maybe it's '20 Questions'! Whoever gets the closest guess to the amount required and makes drawings that look like the drone, can buy it! I reckon it's $100 and it looks like this X

I have a brand-new still in the box phantom 4 for sale
Location Austin Texas
Price $1200 non negotiable. It was a birthday gift.
Will ship at your expense.
If by chance you have a new DJI Maverick Pro for trade. This is what I really wanted.

DJIPHANT 4KIT 6EUSWAK
HDFXCC- microfiber cleaning cloth

SDSQXNE 032G GN6MA ScanDisk extreme 32GB Micro SDHC UHS 1 Card Up to 90MB/s read with adapter

Ultramaxx high speed SD/SDHC/micro SD reader/card reader

Ultramaxx 7 peace filter kit for phantom 4 series (UV + CPL + Variable ND2 to ND400 + Lens Hood + Case + Cloth

Ultramaxx hardshell backpack

Ultramaxx hardshell medium sunshade

Ultramaxx max car charger for phantom 4

Ultramaxx Multi charger hub for DJI phantom 4 intelligent flight batteries

Ultramaxx gimbal guard protective Guard for phantom 4

Ultramaxx plastic landing skid for phantom 4, white

Ultramaxx phantom 4 9450 quick release nylon propeller propeller prop with install kit gray

Ultramaxx phantom 4 quick release nylon propeller prop with install kit, Red

Ultra max phantom 4 Quick release prop guard Gray

Ultramaxx phantom 4 quick release prop guard, Red

How about this smarty pants!!!

Last edited:
Wow, you need some more details when you post an ad. Don't give location or price unless asked? Still haven't said what your asking for it ? Or if it's local only or shipped, and no pics?
WilliamM, your location is on your post. Oh well!

I thought this was the classified section? Not the Advice column!!! If you're not interested in buying leave your comments to yourself NOT interested. It was a gift not returnable. If I could I would. I'm not into theft or breaking the law. I've been with the Sheriff dept. for 14 years. A wise woman said " If you don't have anything to contribute stay invisible" I say, if I needed your opinion, I would fart. No need to respond, again if your not looking to buy, keep the other nonsense to yourself. But if you feel you need to leave an opinion, go to the opinion section. Have a blessed day.

WilliamM, your location is on your post. Oh well!
His original post did not have his location, also it's not on his profile page either. He only replied with it after someone asked.

I thought this was the classified section? Not the Advice column!!! If you're not interested in buying leave your comments to yourself NOT interested. It was a gift not returnable. If I could I would. I'm not into theft or breaking the law. I've been with the Sheriff dept. for 14 years. A wise woman said " If you don't have anything to contribute stay invisible" I say, if I needed your opinion, I would fart. No need to respond, again if your not looking to buy, keep the other nonsense to yourself. But if you feel you need to leave an opinion, go to the opinion section. Have a blessed day.

You can return gifts. It is not illegal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl